5 REAL Ways How To Make Money On Instagram



three ways you can make money on

Instagram these are always I have

personally used or am using right now to

make between five thousand and twenty

thousand dollars per month on Instagram

now I'm not a famous influencer and I

don't make my money with brand deals so

don't worry you don't have to become

famous or even show your face online for

each of these methods

 I'm going to start with the in my

opinion easiest method and then move on

to the ones that need a little bit more

experience the first and easiest method

to make money on Instagram is growing a

theme account and then selling shoutouts

a shout-out is basically another term

for a promotion someone pays you to post

on your Instagram account people buy

shoutouts for many different reasons

most of them just want to promote their

product on your Instagram account to

your followers however some of them just

want to post on your account so they can

get more exposure to grow their own

Instagram account most people use the

DMS to contact you agree in a price and

schedule everything there but there are

also other ways like listing your

account on a website like shard card or

plug hive so they can contact you there

and also pay you through that platform

selling shoutouts is in my opinion the

easiest way to make money on Instagram

because there really isn't much skill

required they contact you you tell them

the price then they send you the payment

and the post and then you post it done

the hardest part of this first method is

actually growing the audience unless you

already own one or multiple Instagram

accounts with thousands of followers

it's going to take time to build up that

follower account so you can actually

start to sell shoutouts in my experience

you start to get shout out requests at

around 10k followers now what I

basically do is I grow the initial 10k

followers using follow unfollow and then

transition to a method where I just post

viral content a couple of times a day so

I grow by the explore page hashtags and

so on i aughtta mate all of this so I

can set it up once and then I don't have

to touch it again and I can grow

hundreds of accounts at the same time

personally I started selling shoutouts

for like fifteen dollars on one of my

three pages that I started out with that

had like 10k followers that already

added up to a couple of hundred dollars

per month which I was pretty happy with

in the beginning then as the followers

screw I could ask more for a single

shoutout and then eventually I made

between 3000 and 4000 dollars per month

just by selling shoutouts on these three

accounts these three accounts were all

theme accounts in the yoga niche now

about three months ago I decided to sell

them at like five Rand K followers so I

have more time to focus on other projects

so let's move on to the second way you

can make money on Instagram which is

flipping Instagram accounts this means

that you buy existing Instagram accounts

a relatively low price and then resell

it at a higher price the difference in

price will then be your profit the

reason why this works quite well is

because most people don't really know

what an account is worth so they're

willing to sell for a quite low price

and buy for a very high price and the

second reason is because many people

just want to get rid of an account fast

because it takes them up a lot of time

to keep it going because they have to

keep posting content so I just want to

get rid of it and are willing to sell

for a very low price I recently talked

to somebody who bought a 500k car

account for $3,000 and then resold it

for $40,000

- somebody from Saudi Arabia who just

wanted to show off his cars on that

account so with just one flip he made

over $35,000 if you want to get into

flipping accounts I would suggest you

start with a small budget that you're

comfortable playing around with don't

call in in the beginning because you

need to build up your knowledge first so

you can tell the difference between a

good deal and a bad deal that's the key

to make money here I personally only buy

accounts that I know I could sell

immediately and that are also easy to

grow an autopilot

I usually don't resell right away what I

do is I set them up in my automation

software and let them grow for a couple

of months then I resell for a nice

profit also be aware that there are a

lot of scammers in this business

so never just trust somebody that you

don't know use the middleman for the

transaction or go through an escrow

service like flip mess or swapped comm

okay so the third way you can make money

on Instagram that I want to share with

you is by growing and selling theme

accounts it's actually one of my

favorite methods and it has been the one

that has been the most lucrative for me

personally what you do is you grow

accounts from scratch in niches like

Fitness travel food and so on and you

can do all of that by using an

automation software so you can set it up

once and then just wait until the

accounts are big enough so you can sell

them for a nice profit to sell them you

can just open a sales threat on a forum

like epic and PC for example or you can

just list them separately on websites

like Fame swap or social trader for

example I personally started doing this

method because I kept getting messages

of people wanting to buy my accounts

that I was sending shoutouts on now I

know that growing accounts alone is a

lot more passive than actively setting

shoutouts so a year ago I set up 30 new

accounts and let them grow and then

three months later I started selling

them and I made over nine thousand

dollars in profit in my first month of

selling so let's on to the fourth where you can make

money on Instagram which is Instagram

client management this is a recurring

revenue business model where we charge

your clients on a weekly or monthly

basis for your service for example I run

an Instagram growth service together

with my partner where we use our

expertise in automatic Instagram

accounts to get our clients real and

relevant followers so they can grow

their business and brand but you can

also offer a different service for

example managing content managing ads or

reaching out to influencers you can

basically create a service for whatever

people like to outsource this is

actually one of the fastest ways you can

make a full-time income with Instagram

because you don't need a crazy amount of

clients to make good money for example

if you charge $150 per month per client

you only need 20 clients to make $3,000

per month if you offer a full Instagram

management service including content

strategy and stuff like that businesses

will gladly pay you a thousand dollars

per month so depending on your service

you only need three clients to get to

$3,000 per month and if you have a good

service that actually gets your clients

results you don't even have to go out to

find new clients because they will

actually come to you

because your existing clients are

recommending your service I'll probably

make a blog soon about exactly how to

go about doing client management so make

sure you subscribe to see that but I

think the best way to start is going to

the MP Social Forum which is totally

free to join and learn from the people

who are actually making over $45,000 per

month just to win client management and

they give away all the tips for free

that other people charge thousands of

dollars for in courses so I'll leave a

link to that forum in the description

below in case you want to go there and

learn from the pros okay so the fifth

way of making money on Instagram is

consulting it's very straightforward you

just get in contact with potential

clients you tell them your hourly rate

and then you set up a time to get on a

Skype call I personally get a lot of

consultation requests daily especially

since I've started this YouTube channel

so there's definitely a lot of demand

for information about how to grow

Instagram account

and how to do marketing on Instagram the

reason consulting is last

on this list is because you need good

experience in the Instagram business so

that you can actually offer consulting

that your clients can benefit from

that's why I do not recommend to start

with consulting once you've become

experienced and successful in something

only then you should offer paid

consulting however you'll only get

paying clients if you can actually show

that you know what you're talking about

and that you have been successful in

what you teach so you have to put

yourself out there in some sort of way

to get in contact with people I

personally think that giving away free

information on a platform like YouTube, blogger etc

is a great way to build an audience and

also to build trust so that people are

actually willing to pay for one-on-one

so take care and see you in next blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to create a Website in Google Sites for Free in 2020

How To Submit Our Application In AppStore Of Apple Devices

Gaming Laptop vs. Desktop: Which Should I Choose?