Wordpress vs Blogger what is best for beginner

So you're thinking about starting a blog but you're not sure if you want to go with WordPress or Blogger in this blog.

I'm gonna talk about the differences between the two and which platform you should use to start your blog what's up as I'm and you're reading learn how and I help people learn how to use technology to build an online business and with other stuff alright let's get to the content of this blog WordPress vs. Blogger which platform should you use to start your blog first I want to talk about

WordPress, WordPress is if you're in the blogging sphere and all if you've heard of it if you started investigating blogging I guarantee you've heard the word WordPress is a content management system that is free to use to build an online website slash blog so with WordPress you need self hosting
I will decode in an easy way of  how to create a blog in WordPress later that talk about where to find a domain name how to get hosting how to install WordPress all of the instructions you can find here on my blog i will leave a link when i will write a about it in my opinion WordPress is the best if you have some knowledge about social marketing knowledge etc

let's talk really quickly about
Blogger and why you might be tempted to go the blogger route blogger
or commonly known as spot was a platform built by Google that was extremely popular in the early days of blogging you know 10 or 15 years ago it's free to use it's very simple literally you just use your Google account you set up a page and you just blog people can come leave comments I know a lot of people who still blog on blogger and get a lot of traffic the real nice thing I guess the only real
nice benefit of blogger is that it's free so you don't have to pay for any hosting you don't have to worry about any sort of you know limits for traffic and things like that but it is very basic it is very limited as far as design goes as far as what you can do with it but I just feel like it's so limited in what you can do and I know so many people who get down the road with blogger or BlogSpot and they're to the point where they're like ooh I realize now that I can't really do everything that I want to do now that my blog is starting to get up some some momentum

how do I switch to WordPress and that is just a big hassle there's a lot of work that you do not want to go through people who don't make the switch to WordPress end up just being like well darn I'm stuck here on blogger and they just kind of keep going with the flow because they're too scared to start over
and lose all the momentum that they've gained so you know it is it gets very technical as soon as you want to start to switch from blogger to WordPress so my recommendation is start from word for start with WordPress from the beanie and it's super cheap you can use Site Ground Bluehost they're super cheap per month it's like three dollars a month for hosting which is affordable for anyone just you know skip a cheeseburger once next month and then you can pay for it but it's the best way to start your blog or website lets go into WordPress for my blog to show you kind of just basically how it looks on the back end right here I'm in WordPress signed in to my blog over here on the left you
can see there's like a big menu of different like features and settings and things I'm just right here in creating a new post so this is how you go about writing a blog art of in WordPress you simply just go in here and just like you know type out your blog article format it however you want there's all the formatting stuff up here and then there's some different settings over here on the right you can
add images whatever it's really straightforward and there's a ton of tutorials online to help you get started. let me I'll just show you what it looks like so like this is what my blog looks like if you were just reading it on the internet it would look like this right here I embed a YouTube video for there's all the text and my Pinterest pinned and then people can leave comments or whatever and it looks you know like a website so this is WordPress

let me show you see if I can find a BlogSpot blog to show you I kind of what it looks like oh I actually oh I have a blogger for this account okay so here's blogger hey guys blah I'm just creating a new post I didn't really know I had this account let's preview it and see what it looks like okay this is my BlogSpot blog powered by blogger so it looks like your post you know be written on right there Oh ads go here so you can't put as write down there at the bottom preview it's changed quite a bit over the years but still just very limited like this is basically it pages created a new page blogger is very simple but it's just I don't know it's so limited in what you can do and once you start to gain some momentum and really see that your blog can become a business you're gonna be very limited in what you can do with blogger if you do plan on monetizing your blog more than just using Google AdSense which is what you're going to need if you want to make like an income from your blog.

If you have any questions on starting your blog with WordPress leave a comment and let me know I'd be happy to help you out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gaming Laptop vs. Desktop: Which Should I Choose?

How to create a Website in Google Sites for Free in 2020

How To Submit Our Application In AppStore Of Apple Devices